Faith Works Capital Campaign
The "Faith Works" Capital Campaign was created to address the current and future needs of Washington Metropolitan's ministries and congregation. Fully anticipating God's continued blessings on our church, we should expect church growth and the longevity of the lives of members of our church family. Generations before us maintained and renovated our church structure to meet the needs of their times. Now this is our awesome privilege and responsibility.
Three Phase renovation Plan
Phase 1 priority projects will include:
- Heightening and securing balcony railings
- Installation of a wheelchair ramp
- Vestibule upgrades
- Installation of an emergency door in dining room
- Repair of guttering, downspouts and tuck pointing
- Upgrades and renovations to stained glass windows.
As Phase I priority projects are completed and funds become available, Phase 2 and 3 of our renovation efforts will take place.
Ways You can Support the Campaign
- Individual Multi-Year Pledge
- Memorial Stained Glass Window Project
- Planned Gifts-Wills, Annuities
- Special Events
As we look to the future growth of our church, we must make certain that we have a building with facilities that will enable us to support our members and ministries, as well as, reflect our love for God. The choice is ours on how we address the main projects before us.
We can wait for crisis to occur or act now and address our current needs, along with, the anticipated needs in the future. As good stewards of God's gifts, we choose the latter. Realizing our plan is ambitious, we believe that God will continue to open doors for us, because "Faith Works."